Manager, Program Design for Impact and Monitor and Evaluation 经理，项目设计，监测与评估
Position title: Manager, Program Design for Impact and Monitor and Evaluation经理，项目设计，监测与评估
Reports to: Chief Program Officer
Location: TBD Program
Main Responsibilities:• Design for Impacts:
• Direct engagement with other WWF China teams to offer support to the design and implementation of strategies, programmes and projects so that they can achieve and demonstrate impact.
• In collaboration with WWF China colleagues, build capacity and understanding of D&I principles and practices within Practices, such that D&I excellence becomes the norm.
• Enable the integration of learning and excellence into project design, management and implementation.
• Collate information from reports, reviews & evaluations in order to encourage the application of learning to the WWF-China strategy
• WWF China Conservation Master Plan: Putting together WWF China Program Department’s Master Plan, and managing the Master Plan throughout the year;
• APMS and SPMS (or any other M&E systems): Monitoring the progress of WWF China’s Conservation Department’s overall strategic and annual plan. Coordinate monitoring system planning and regular review of conservation programs (Action Plan Monitoring System & Strategic Plan Monitoring System), to ensure quality and alignment with International guidance.
• WWOV and PO DASHBOARD (or any other reporting systems): With the guidance of network, coordinate with each teams to collect data of PO annual review.
• TPR Management: Coordinate the process of standard Technical Progress Report process (twice per year), provide support technical assistance ensure good quality and timely submission.
• Program and Project Evaluations: Plan, design, lead and coordinate the periodical evaluations for programs and projects
• Management of procurement process: develop and maintain efficient contract and supplier management system; ensure contract and supplier data accuracy and compliance; promote relevant knowledge sharing within project teams; facilitate to finish the routing slip to ensure timely signoff of the contracts; analyzing contracts’ information and generating quarter report; collecting data and generating monthly pipeline report; and also other tasks as required; promote sole source application process and build up trusted partner database.
• Risk management of programs: identify potential risks of program administration through investigations and researches; setup and manage systematic purchase workflow to decrease the risks.
• Facilitate trainings on Design for Impact and program monitoring and evaluation: Hold meetings and trainings; deliver relevant trainings according to program requirement.
• Provide field support: provide remote or on-site support for the program teams in field offices, by gathering requests, channeling to conservation and supporting departments, coordinate different teams to find solutions together, and other corresponding tasks.
• Knowledge Management: Establish and maintain a WWF China knowledge management system, including but not limited to, Intranet, internal common platform, tracking of historical knowledge, by working closely with Practices and Operations teams.
• Complete other assignment as requested by the supervisor.
• Regularly contact with Program Supporting Team members.
• Closely working with Practice Heads and other related Practice staff.
• Regular contact with WWF China LT and MT members.
• Regular contact with D4I and M&E staff in other WWF Offices.
• Regular interaction with external evaluators, and trainers
• Bachelor degree or above in related field;
• At least three years working experience on database administration or project management;
• Able to work independently and collaboratively;
• Good at time management and work effectively to meet the deadline under pressure;
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with Excel;
• Good written and oral skills in English and Chinese;
• Adherence to WWF Values.