Reports to: RegionalHead of Shanghai
To guarantee Shanghai Hub normaloperation and support Shanghai Hub administration work smoothly and cost -effectively.
Major Duties and Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
1) HUB Administration:
· HUBfacilities maintenance on daily basis, e.g. electric devices, furniture,heating, air conditioning, etc.
· Arrange purchase ofHUB facilities and other accessories including HUB suppliers and handlingissues monthly or as required if any;
· Answer and transfer phone calls, visitor greeting;电话总机接听和接转，接待办公室来访者
· Post and mailing in and out and expensesettlement; 收发快递并结算费用
· Book business travel ticket for all staff; 预定机票
· Based on the issued flight tickets, to calculateCO2 emission and keep CO2 inventory record: for all staff travel of CO2emission as well as monthly, quarterly and annual record; 根据出差的机票，计算CO2碳排放，并按月、按季、按年记录所有员工的碳排放量
· Assist other team members of Shanghai HUB with logistic arrangements wheneveractivities and campaigns carried out by Shanghai HUB; 协助上海HUB同事开展特别活动的后勤工作
· Hotel booking for all staff; 预定酒店
· Order meal for each team meeting; 预定团队会议工作餐
· Update staff contact list regularly; 定期更新员工联系表
· Arrange staff name card printing for all CPO; 安排员工名片的制作
· Lead and organize volunteeractivities to support projects implementation 安排和协调志愿者的活动来支持项目的执行。
· Perform other related duties as required by Head of Shanghai Hub
2) Storeroom and File management:
· In& out log keeping; goods are kept in good order;保留物品进出库记录, 物品有序放置；
· Book and Database keeping: insurance the clear book list 、brochures listlabels in good order;书籍、宣传册子的归档、整理和保管。
· Support other team members tocoordinate the database management system and collect the information such asvideo, slides, photos and newspapers;协助项目人员收集和保管数据库信息比如视频、幻灯片、照片、报刊等等
3) Vehicle management:
· Keeping records of Shanghai Hub vehicles, such as daily vehicle usage and services record, regularmaintenance and check-up .etc.
· Vehicle document keeping, such asVehicle annual insurance documents, vehicleannual check-up documents .etc.
4) Safety management:
· Arrange Office property insurance; 为办公室财产投保
· Ensure Office property safety, such as ensureagainst fire and theft. 保证办公室财产安全，比如防火反盗。
Working relationship 工作关系：
· Frequently contact with the supervisor, team members and all co-workers.
· Frequently contact with other Hubs’ administrative staff.
· Familiarwith all traffic regulations and update the local traffic rules when necessary
· Updateor help update insurance for vehicle andoffice with relevant insurance companies
1. Minimumof 2 years’ work experience in responsiblepositions relevant to this position.
2. Agood geographical knowledge of the region
3. Goodknowledge of Word and Excel is necessary
4. Good and experienced coordination，communication and presentation skills;
5. Fluent speaking and writing in English and Mandarin Chinese.
6. Ability for teamwork and partnership development.
7. Driver license is preferable;
· Candidates should send acover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please indicate theapplying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them inattachment.