Assistant Program Officer, Climate and Energy
Title: Assistant Program Officer, Climate and Energy
Reports to: Senior Program manager, Climate and Energy
• Support the coordination and implementation of Science Based Targets (SBT) project,including working together with SBT international team to fulfilled required tasks;
• Generallysupport Industry Transition projects and related works.
• Timelyprepare and deliver the project’s documentations.
• Support to develop the project contracts to partners/consultants following WWF’s regulation.
• Responsiblefor project information collection from partners and offices, and preparequarterly and yearly summary or communication materials.
• Updatestrategies / proposals / work-plans / monitoring plans of related projects.
• Support supervisor to maintain communications and interactions among companies,government agencies, other organizations and WWF network.
• Supportto implement project activities under the guidance of the supervisor.
• Other tasks allocated by the supervisor or Senior Manager.
• Minimum of 1 years’ work experience relevant to this position.
• Amaster’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
• High level of competence in project management, partnership development,communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
• Excellent ability to work cross-culturally, proposal writing, policy analysis and information management
• Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines
• Good current understanding of principles of related program.
• Proactive,innovative and output-oriented personality.
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
This position is for climate business engagement & innovation project under WWF climate & energy practice team. The related projects including Climate Savers, Science Based Target, Climate Savers, corporate RE sourcing, green supply chain, industry green transition & upgrade et al.
Assist Programme officer needsto frequently contact with Senior Manager, Climate and Energy Practice; alsowork closely with other divisions, other WWF programme colleagues, and WWFNetwork colleagues.
Futhermore Assist ProgrammeOfficer need to keep regular interactions with project partners, companies,government officials, other NGOs, and donors, etc.