Positiontitle: Finance Manager
Reports to: Finance Director
To Lead Rep. office finance function to ensure functional efficiency including but not limited to current month-end closing, TB A/C’s reconciliation and Project finance team to provide professional support project team’s need.
Major Functionsand Responsibilities:
• Leading PFO team to support practice projects
• Support budget and project proposal
• Optimize PFO process to improve efficiency and ensure PFO team process in compliance with related policy and regulations
• Prepare/review projects management monthly reports
• Review projects status and ensure all projects status are correct in systems
• Communicating with projects heads and assist all projects implementation on schedule
• Leading the month end, quarter end and the year end closing process.Provide audit support specific to Rep. Office
• Reviewing Balance sheet A/c’s reconciliation
• Reviewing Banks A/c’s reconciliations
• Leading reporting package such as conso-pack, budget package andmanagement reporting
• Leading annual auditing with internal and external auditors
• Job rotation is required during the service period and all rotation assigned by FD
• Other tasks assigned by FD
Finance team, and other related functions
Government Authorities, accounting firms, auditors etc.
• 3-5 years related working experience in multi national organizations and 2 years management experience.
• Good understanding of AP function and proven experience in new procedures launching.
• Proven experience of leading projects such as new system launch.
• Detail orientated,prudent and can-do attitude
• Service, and always do better mindset.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Proven ability to identity issues, provide solutions and implement proposals and get evaluations.
• Strong coordination and team work experience.