Finance &Administrative Consultant, Wildlife Trade
Reportsto: Program Manager, Wildlife Trade
• Reviewing reimbursement bills and entry of financial data into the excel templates.
• Checking and filing of payment requests and documentation during project implementation.
• Working with project staff go through the process of contracts.
• Working with WWF finance teamin assisting other related financial work.
• Assisting the maintenance ofthe fixed assets records and material management database.
• Organizing logistics related works.
• Degree in accounting, financial management or business administration
• Working experience in accounting or administration with solid knowledge in accounting is an added asset
• Proficient in English and Chinese, both writing and verbal communication skills
• Excellent networking and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail
The Wildlife Trade Program works to ensure that trade in wildlife and plant is not a threat to the conservation of nature. We work in China in combating illegal wildlife trade, sustainable use of timber and medicinal plants, demand reduction and communications etc. The finance and administrative consultant will provide great support to the operation of the program and support the whole team.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to email@example.com.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the coverletter.