Senior Finance Manager
Reports to: Finance Director
Ranking: Senior Manager
To Lead all legal entities GL Accounting function to ensure functional efficiency including but not limited to current month-end closing, TB A/C’s reconciliation, statutory A/Cs reporting and internal management reporting and tax filing.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
• Leading GL team to ensure on time delivery
• Leading annual budget and forecast process
• Optimize existing process to improve efficiency and ensure GL team process in compliance with related policy and regulations
• Leading the month end, quarter end and the year end closing process. Provide audit support specific to all entities
• Review all common costs allocation to ensure all functions to get right charges
• Review statutory monthly reports
• Communicating with finance Share Service center to review related reports such as R1, R2 and R6 etc.
• Reviewing Balance sheet A/c’s reconciliation
• Reviewing Banks A/c’s reconciliations
• Leading reporting package such as conso-pack, budget package and management reporting
• Leading annual auditing with internal and external auditors
• Job rotation is required during the service period and all rotation assigned by FD
• Other tasks assigned by FD
• Internal -
Finance team, and other related functions
• External -
Government Authorities, accounting firms, auditors etc.
• Over 8 years solid accounting knowledge /working experience in multinational organizations and 2 years management experience.
• Good understanding of GL function and proven experience in new procedures launching.
• Proven experience of leading projects suchas new system launch.
• Detail orientated, prudent and cando attitude
• Service, and always do better mindset.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Proven ability to identity issues, provide solutions and implement proposals and get evaluations.
• Strong coordination and team work experience.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.